- BANCA IFIS SPA: 2018 CORPORATE EVENTS CALENDAR
Mestre (Venice), 19 January 2018 – Banca IFIS announces the publication dates for its financial results: Thursday 08/02/2018 Approval of 2017 preliminary results Tuesday 6/03/2018 Approval of 2017 draft annual report [press release and... Go to Banca IFIS website
- Bad loans, 99 billion euro are Unlikely To Pay (UTP) to be managed. 72 billion of NPLs sold in 2017 for a price of about 13 billion euro.
The new edition of the NPL report edit by Banca IFIS estimates that in 2018 about 57 billion euro worth of NPLs will be sold, of which 26 billion euro already ongoing. Milan, 17th January 2018 – After years of continuous spotlight on... Go to Banca IFIS website
- Banca IFIS: new retail and corporate NPL purchases for over 197 million Euro (nominal value)
Mestre (Venice), 22 December 2017 – It’s a warm December for the ‘Made in Italy’ non-performing loans sector, with active transactions right up until the last days of the month. Banca IFIS is one of the... Go to Banca IFIS website
- Publication of the informational document pertaining to high relevance connected party transactions
Mestre, December 22, 2017 – Please be informed that, pursuant to art. 5 of the Consob Regulation n. 17221 of 12 March 2010, as amended, and section 9.4 of the Banca IFIS’s “Procedure for managing transactions with related... Go to Banca IFIS website
- Banca IFIS closes two more NPL deals for a total of 336 million Euro. 5 billion Euro total purchases forecasted for the year, confirmed.
With a total of 13,2 billion NPL receivables in portfolio at the end of 2017, Banca IFIS confirms its position as market leader in the unsecured, retail segment. Mestre (Venice), 11... Go to Banca IFIS website